Did you know….
That May is Motorcycle Awareness Month? Honda Marysville Motorsports want to make sure we emphasize the importance of motorcycle safety this riding season as we want you to have a memorable year!
- Test the lights, brakes, and turn signals.
- Check the oil and fuel levels.
- Make sure the mirrors are positioned correctly.
- Check the cables to make sure they aren’t worn or frayed.
- Lube the chain and adjust it according to the manufacturer’s specs.
- Try a rider-training course to brush up on your skills.
- Pick a good high-quality helmet and make sure it fits.
- Make sure you wear goggles or glasses with safety lenses.
- Wear non-slip gloves.
- Grab a good pair of boots or shoes to protect your ankles.
- Leather anyone…make sure to invest in a good leather jacket and some durable pants.
- Use your signals.
- Wear a helmet that fits.
- Know your limits as well as your bikes.
- Brake smart…slow and steady.
- Don’t get too close to other vehicles.
Where is the open road going to take you this riding season?